Mystery Trip posts will begin on Tuesday morning, but in the meantime, would you do me a favor?
My daughter has entered my little grandgirl in a contest to win scholarship money for her future college education. Can’t hurt to start early for that, huh? Anyway, you can vote once a day, per email address, per computer, and it would be greatly appreciated! You’ll find the info/instructions below.
- Click HERE to start
- Click on the “search” button below the pictures and type in “Lilli” and “Tampa”
- Click on Lilli’s picture and then click on “Vote for me”
- Fill in your email address and type in security code as shown
- Retrieve an email from your emailbox and click on the link within the email to confirm your vote (*vote is not complete without this last step).
- Repeat every day, or as often as you think about it!
I think she looks like a Gerber baby…don’t you? *grin*
I think she's gorgeous and of course I voted for her — she's ADORABLE!!
OK, so now I'm off to "vote" for Miss Lilli Gerber. What an absolute doll is she!
I love this age when they begin to engage with chatter and out-loud laughs; when smiles light up their little faces (and the room); and when we grandmas have trouble resisting the urge to smother them in hugs & kisess.
Every child should be equally loved.
Happy to help. She is an absolute doll and SHOULD be the new Gerber baby! 🙂